Matcha Frozen Yoghurt Bark
A perfect energizing and refreshing snack that’s super easy to make! Not only does it taste amazing, but it also has great health benefits!
Have it as a midday or mid-evening snack, healthy dessert or even breakfast! You can change it up and customize it with your favourite fruits, nuts, and other toppings.
- 300g Dairy Free Natural Coconut Yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 Tbsp Organic Matcha Powder
- Toppings - blueberries, mint leaves and edible gold leaf sheets
Follow these super simple steps:
- In a bowl, whisk together the Coconut Yogurt and lemon juice.
- Mix in the maple syrup and vanilla bean paste.
- Add the matcha powder and mix well, until you get an even green colour.
- Pour the matcha yogurt mixture onto a flat tray lined with parchment paper and spread out into an even layer.
- Add the toppings.
- Place in the freezer for at least a few hours.
- Take out of the freezer and cut into pieces. Enjoy!