You Magazine Vice Reversa
This microneedling plumping mask sold out within 24 hours of launching
- Vice Reversa Micro-Needling Plumping Patches, £34.95. Vice Reversa Pimple Patches, £19.95.
- There’s nothing we love more than discovering new skincare products that actually do the job they promise to do – and do it well. And while we are well aware that one size doesn’t fit us all when it comes to skincare, sometimes, it almost does and that seems to be the case with the latest microneedling pumping mask.
- The internet has been going absolutely crazy for the popular mask by newly launched Australian skincare brand Vice Reversa. The microneedling skin-fix patches have been receiving rave reviews for not only their impressive results and but being super easy-to-use at home. So much so, that they sold out within 24 hours of launching.
- According to Vice Reversa, the patches – which are available in two forms, one for zapping spots and one for plumping up your skin – contain thousands of microscopic ingredients that have been crystallised to form into 380 micro-fine needles so tiny that you won’t even feel a pinch.
- As soon as you’ve applied the mask, the ingredients start to dissolve and penetrate the epidermis, which is when it begins to nourish and replenish your cells and really dig deep into the skin – so much so that those who have tried it say that it feels more like they’re having a professional facial instead of simply doing an at-home mask.
- The Vice Reversa Micro Needling Plumping Patches, which is priced at £34.95 and comes with eight patches, are made with hyaluronic acid, amino acids and peptides to brighten, improve elasticity, hydrate and plump up deep within for younger looking skin. More specifically, they have been hailed for smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles under the eyes and along your smile lines.
- If you like them, you’ll probably also enjoy the Vice Reversa Pimple Patches, which are priced at £19.95 and also come with eight patches, packed with hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid and green tea extract to hydrate, soothe and heal a pimple at the source. They are designed specifically for pimple prone skin and are said to work like magic.
- What’s more? Both products are vegan-friendly!
- Buy Now